Thursday 20 September 2012

ALL HAIL KAGEROU PROJECT!(゚Д゚)

The manga (with translation) is finally here! >A<
http://mangafox.me/manga/kagerou_days/

I can't wait for the next chapter *^* 
It also seems that the novel is already out in my place bookstore~ Now i just have to buy it '^'.

Also~ great news! comic fiesta tickets are finally out! yaaaayy xD i'm going to go with my friend for 2 days~
yes~ 2 days~ which is, RM35 o3o pretty cheap ufufu
 I can't wait to wear my cosplay outfit at the  CF'12 xD
(what will i be wearing this year? that's a secret :U) (I haven't even create the outfit xD)


This october is going to be an epic month
Why?
I'LL TELL YOU WHY!
- New epic anime will be coming out (K, Code Breaker, Magi, etc of epicness)
- My friend and I (might) go to the Legolang AND USS Singapore (((>A<)))
- Final exam bro. FINAL EXAM BRO. 
- Japanese language exam bro. WHY SO MANY EXAM BRO.

Oh well, gotta get don studying asdfgv.
Here are some more drawings (can see more in my deviant art :D :







No comments:

Post a Comment