Monday 9 April 2012

LOL WE MEET AGAIN

YES. YES WE MEET AGAIN.
it have been a long time since i post anything in my blog so yeah xD


i will talk about.... stuff?
there is this new manga called Don't Cry, Girl!
~Dont cry girl Manga link Here~ <---


heres a picture from that manga i edit so it will be more like my avatar... oc.. thingy o v o

LOLOLOL onions
i love onions. i hv em.. fetish owo
btw, i got a tabby last end of the year xD
http://shunshuri.deviantart.com/
My dA, watch me >w< i hv a lot of art i uploaded, but only the good one,
if you want to see more, 
facebook album  <--- link here, 
yes my fb lololol, i changed my old fb to my new one |D
heres a few art i made o3o




..
btw i joined a japanese class recently, was expensive but it was for a year includes books and all ouo so it was worth it.
and you know what? im was the only student, i mean, everyone else already work ;w; their age is above 20
<-- 14 btw orz
k i think thats all xD
btw, its april and u know what t means >w>   <w<
its my birthday ;w;
this 15.
sunday.
lol.
I WILL BE 14 WEEE |D
ill post an artwork i made for myself later lolol
yah...

No comments:

Post a Comment